Hey there clean eaters! Today’s recipe is a testament to the importance of your prep day — that is, cutting and chopping vegetables at the beginning of the week! This
recipe can easily only take 3-5 minutes if you’ve done your chopping already.
This recipe is one of my go-to favorites! High protein, low-fat, clean, delicious and easy to make. I usually also make a smoothie with this since this tuna bowl is only 277 calories.
- 3 oz can of chunk light tuna (drained)
- 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 3 tbsp olive oil based dressing (make sure it’s clean dressing with no sugar added! Or you can make your own.)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- OPTIONAL: Relish, to taste.
1. Mix tuna and veggies in a large bowl.
2. Mix dressing, lemon juice, and yogurt in a small bowl.
3. Combine the dressing into the tuna mixture.
Note: this nutrition fact is an estimate I generated with Lose It. The sugar can be a bit high if you don’t make your own dressing, which I recommend you do. More on how to do that later!
Looking for some more clean and simple summery recipes?